Want to work in the advertising, marketing or creative arena? If you think you have the chops to think and design creatively, Double-0 would dig giving you the chance (and mentoring needed) to hone your skills.
Double-0 Marketing is a creative agency with a passion for launching, rejuvenating and propelling brands. Over the years, we’ve partnered with some revered brands. At the same time, we’ve been elbow-to-elbow with brands you’ve probably never heard of. Perhaps you can help us take a brand from obscurity to over-the-top.
We would love to find someone who has “an eye” and an intuition for clean design. We’ll take it from there and give you plenty of opportunity to learn the craft and develop a portfolio. There will be no paper-pushing internships here. You’ll be given real opportunities to go wild and enjoy the creative design process.
- Have the will to learn the design business with our seasoned veterans
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite products
- Craft web, print, collateral and more
- Work collaboratively with CD, AD and other creative staff
- Oversee design projects from concept to completion
- Ideate compelling ideas and develop those ideas into tangible design solutions
- Presenting concepts and creative ideas to internal teams and clients
Please send us your resume in PDF form by using the link below. We ask that you do not send other correspondence by using this link nor send multiple inquiries after sharing your resume. We will reach out to candidates who fit our vision for this role.