Double-0 is seeking a talented copywriter interested in developing freelance and retainer relationships. We believe in the power of the written word just as we believe in the impact of thoughtful design. Artfully combined, we hope to stop people in their tracks, to spark changes in their behavior, and most importantly, to make them feel something real.
Copy projects include print and radio advertising, website copy, savvy collateral prose, brand books, packaging copy, video scripts, and headlines & copy for cross-media consumer awareness campaigns. As you can quickly see, it’s a wide spectrum of opportunity.
But it doesn’t stop there. Copywriters here are part of a critical creative team process; art directors and copywriters working stride-for-stride with one another, crafting breathtaking (hopefully) concepts. You have the chance to be as much of a Creative Director as you do writing copy that you‘ll want to share with friends, family and your English Lit teacher.
- Have a real mastery of the English language and strong creative writing and grammar skills
- Can craft compelling copy that reflects different brands’ distinct personalities
- Have experience quickly adapting to a brand’s voice and style by referencing voice guidelines and/or a creative brief
- Enjoy brainstorming with strategists and designers
- Are comfortable working both independently and in close collaboration with a team
- Brand and agency experience is preferred, but where more than happy to work with someone who has the raw talent too
- An established portfolio that shows a range of exceptional work
Please send us your resume in PDF form by using the link below. We ask that you do not send other correspondence by using this link nor send multiple inquiries after sharing your resume. We will reach out to candidates who fit our vision for this role.